What to expect in 2018? Watch our video to discover DRC Mining Week new features this year!
Over the last 12 years, we have grown with the mining industry and DRC Mining Week established its footprint in the DRC and the Copperbelt, engaging with the government and key stakeholders. With the success of DRC Mining Week 2017, we realised that “face-to-face” interaction with key operators, exploration companies, EPCs and service providers are crucial for improving the quality of mining operations on site. DRC Mining Week will strive to provide such a platform for networking.
- Engage with central and provincial government and mining operators to discuss key legislation, policy and infrastructure challenges affecting mining investment in DRC
- Deepen your knowledge about the entire value chain of gold, tin, diamonds, copper and cobalt
- Facilitate your entry to DRC by the Copperbelt with key national and regional stakeholders
- Increase your chance of networking opportunities with key features: CEO roundtables, B2B meeting rooms, indoor and outdoor expo
- Learn more about latest techniques and services that can increase your operation’s productivity and cost-cutting
Meet all the key players in the mining industry and the government representatives under one roof in 2 days - imagine the time consumption it would take to organize the same amount of meetings in 2 days…
Meet your colleagues
Meet the people in your industry to discuss key challenges and exchange on solutions together.
DOWNLOAD THE EVENT BROCHURE