The Pullman Lubumbashi Grand Karavia Hotel
Route du Golf, Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of Congo
Tel: Tel: +243(0)81 5583058 | email@example.com
The Pullman Lubumbashi Grand Karavia Hotel is currently fully booked.
Alternatives hotels are mentioned below and are available, Please book now to avoid disappointment.
Set on the slopes of Lubumbashi Lake, 20 minutes from Luano International Airport, Hotel Pullman Lubumbashi Grand Karavia in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of Congo lets you discover that the best things in life can easily be enjoyed. Business and leisure can both be enjoyed at Hotel Grand Karavia. Lounge, dine, and play — all these are possible through top-notch facilities and services.
Hotel Pullman Lubumbashi Grand Karavia offers all DRC Mining Week delegates preferential rates.
To benefit from this deal, please contact one of the following appointed agent:
Phone: Tel: +243 (0) 8 15 58 30 58 – T2. +243 (0) 9 95 55 50 58 – M. +243(0) 9999 78038
Requirements for visitors' visas differ from country to country and each application is treated as an individual case. Please make enquiries with your nearest mission or consulate to see if you need to apply for a visa. In order to acquire a visa invitation letter please make sure you are registered and, if required, have paid for your registration.
For more information:
- Patricia Kazaka : Phone: +27 21 700 3589 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOUTH AFRICAN PASSPORT HOLDERS DO NEED A VISA TO ENTER THE DRC.THIS VISA MUST BE OBTAINED PRIOR TO TRAVEL.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL VISA APPLICANTS
- Passport to be valid for at least 6 months after return.
- Application form one, to be completed by each applicant.
- 2 Passport photographs
- Notarised Letter of invitation from a company or person in the DRC
- Full address to be stated on the invite.
- Letter from passenger’s SA Company stating the purpose of the passenger’s trip
- Proof of hotel reservation
- Photocopy required of yellow fever certificate
- Itinerary of flights Flight Itinerary needed
- Processing Times 2 - 4 Working days
Jeffery Travels are DRC Mining Week travel partners – The airport transfer tariff for all sponsors and exhibitors is $40 per person/one way. Quote: “DMW2018” when making your booking.
For all your airport transfers, car hire and bookings requirements, please contact: Salman Raza
c:+243 81 6546523 | e: email@example.com
c:+243 817307772 | e: firstname.lastname@example.org