DRC Mining Week supports your entry and investment into this promising industry. It is the largest expo and conference in the DRC offering solutions to improve the efficiency of your operations in the DRC and in the region.Sponsoring or exhibiting at DRC Mining Week gives you the opportunity to showcase your latest products and services in an environment where you'll be noticed by the DRC key mining and infrastructure stakeholders, people who matter.
WHY SPONSOR IN 2020?
- Demonstrate thought leadership by highlighting your business to the DRC and international mining professionals
- Consolidate your market presence in the DRC and the region
- Network with top-tier mining decision-makers, affiliates, industry experts and leaders
- Increase exposure and brand awareness to the DRC mining community and beyond
- Get in front of your target market and extend your message beyond the exhibition
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibition Brochure here.
Key sponsorship options
WHY EXHIBIT IN 2020?
- Benefit from tailor made packages to respond to your needs: single or double stand in the air-cooled tent or flexible outdoor space suitable for machinery & equipment.
- Generate lucrative and targeted business leads. Save valuable time and achieve numerous sales and marketing objectives in a cost effective and targeted platform
- Showcase your products to the DRC industry’s top stakeholders and decision-makers
- Develop and strengthen your brand in the DRC and in the region
- Launch new products and increase the awareness of your brand
- Engage with local businesses and form partnerships for a local representation or distribution
For more information about your tailor-made sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org | T: +27 (0) 21 700 3508 or email@example.com | T: +27 (0) 21 700 3515
Indoor (marquees 1&2):
Present your products & services; expand your business network by creating and strengthening ties with potential and existing business partners.
Showcase your equipment and machinery using hands-on demonstrations. Allowing prospects to touch, feel and understand your innovations and technology.
Official country pavilions
Bring up to 50 companies within a country pavillion to meet and engage with mining operators and buyers. Pavillions in 2019 included: France, Germany, South Africa, United Kingdom, Zimbabwe.